Strong as the Mountains and Deep as the Caves!
Most stone giants spend their long lives in peaceful pursuits on the rocky peaks of mountain ranges: raising livestock, contemplating the passage of history, and educating captured adventurers about the tribe’s peaceable intentions before releasing them.
But hotheaded young stone giants would rather change the world than observe it — and a charismatic young leader with enough followers can unleash catastrophic attacks against lowlanders.
Larger Than Life: Stone Giants is a new 16-page PDF from RPG Superstar Mike Welham with plenty of material for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GMs who want to bring giants into their game, including:
- 19 new stone giant racial feats including Granite Fists, Root In Place, Surety of Stone and Unyielding Mind.
- New stone giant gear: clarity moss, exploding rock, stone drums and stone softener; plus 4 new magic items
- 7 new stone giant spells including bombardment, erupting wall, stone motes and tremor
- Stone giant variants, adventure seeds and a CR 13 NPC, the bard Song of Slate
- An extensive overview of stone giant society, customs, religion and relations with other races