Those of you who are extremely thorough in searching areas might end up looking at an urn in a catacomb or other location. But dare you search it? What can happen? Let’s find out. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- You see a shimmering, clean yellow robe made of the lightest silk. Runes skitter across it and vanish. It smells of musk and roses.
- The interior is empty except for some glowing mold. The mold reaches up toward you.
- The huge urn provides entrance to another part of the complex. You can tell because when you open it up, the interior lights up and shows you a landing about 20 ft. below the top of the urn. Someone’s fancy boots are on this landing.
- Why would someone put mothballs into an urn? And why are they now springing out of the urn as if by their own volition?
- Bubbles float upward, and each one contains an item that you remembering coveting in dreams you had once forgotten—until now. You feel a strong urge to pop each bubble to see if you can acquire the item.
- Apparently, lamps are the only things djinn can inhabit.
- You see your own severed head sitting on a pile of ash within this large urn.
- A golden velvet bag rests on a pile of coins. If the bag is taken, the coins disappear. If a coin is taken, the bag disappears.
- Several false mustaches of varying colors are stuck to the inside of this urn.
- Before you can open the urn, eyes open on the urn and blink at you. It then forms arms and legs and attempts to flee.
- You find keys of every size and shape.
- A simple razor blade, used for shaving, rests on a pile of ash. A single drop of fresh blood marrs the perfect sheen of the blade.