Monks and ninjas in RPGs are characters of hidden depths and mystic power. Now the latest PDF in our New Paths series for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game brings new options to these classes, written by Jerall Toi and refined in the crucible of playtesting.
New Paths 5: The Expanded Monk and Ninja includes:
- Beast Soul, Clockwork Monk, Peerless Mountain, Paper Drake, and Six Talismans archetypes for monks
- Elemental Ninja and Mist Stalker archetypes for ninjas
- 25 new ki-based and style featsincluding One-Inch Punch, Paper Talisman, Ring the Bell, Polearm Acrobat, and Coiled Strength
- Five new martial arts styles: Broken Mirror, Death Butterfly, Desert Scorpion, Eagle Talon, and Nightwave
- New master tricks for the ninja
- 7 new weapons, from the humble tamo cane and farmer’s hoe to ding pa, the iron flute, and the wind and fire wheels
New styles, new weapons, new archetypes—to master your ki and master your foe, New Paths 5: The Expanded Monk and Ninja is the true path to enlightenment. Get it today at DriveThru RPG, the Paizo Store and RPG Now!