The Hero Lab files you’ve been waiting for are here at last! Deep Magic has arrived, and you can get it here. Many thanks to Karen McDonald, Rob Smith, and Jeff Hersh for compiling these, and to Aaron Beal of Lone Wolf for his help and testing!
These new Hero Lab data files contain:
- 913 unique spell IDs covering arcane and divine spells, including elemental-tinged dragon magic, ley line magic, and spells for mythic heroes, as well as rakshasa magic, chaos magic, and new forms of necromancy and ioun magic
- 4 familiars, including three oozes and the ink devil, and 4 new monsters, including the guardian cave bear and voidling
- 50 feats and 3 traits
- 13 archetypes including Astromancer, Blood Mage, Demon Binder, Geomancer, Ring Warden, Time Keeper, and Vril Adept
- 2 new domains, Gambling and Labyrinth
- 7 mysteries including Wine, Moon, Snakes, Void, and the Old Gods
- 17 Bloodlines including Aboleth, Ghoulish, Goblin-Blooded, Mystic Forest, Shadow, and Vampiric
- 32 new wondrous items
With these new spells and options, your characters (or your villains) can become masters of blood magic, clockwork magic, dragon magic, or shadow magic. Seek out hidden colleges and academies of lost lore. Learn new runes, glyphs, and incantations to crack open the walls of reality,or just bend them a bit.