Now available, the Southlands Bestiary brings 90+ new monsters of the hotter climes to Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Want to run a campaign in the deserts, jungles or savannas? This 120-page tome of monsters will make sure your players will have hair-raising encounters like none they’ve experienced before. Several of these creatures are brought to life by the core designers of Southlands, and many more are designed by Southlands backers.
With this full-color book of monsters you get:
- Swamp adders, sphinxes, scorpion swarms and skinbats!
- Demons, devils, dinosaurs and dragons!
- Possessed pillars and prismatic beetles!
- Genies, gremlins and golems!
- Killer cactids and clockwork tomb guardians!
…and so much more, plus an introduction by Jeff Grubb, designer of the classic Al-Qadim setting. Use these strange and deadly foes in the Midgard Campaign Setting, or in any campaign of high adventure beneath the pitiless sun.