Among the worst evils in the multiverse are demons…and those depraved souls that worship them. Darkest among them are the Doomspeakers, antipaladin champions of demon princes that are inducted into the profane secrets of The Book of Nine Dooms. This unholy tome teaches them a corrupt magic that devours its caster as fuel for the misery and destruction it wreaks upon the cult’s foes.
Demon Cults: Doomspeakers is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, and includes:
- 5 cultist NPCs with stats, including cult leader Narn the Crucifier (CR 15)
- Plots and adventure hooks for party levels 1 to 12
- New magic items: bone whip and primal doom
- New spell: doom of ancient decrepitude
- Using the Doomspeakers in the Midgard Campaign Setting