Artists might find a home in your adventure somewhere, and now you can liven up their belongings with interesting and perhaps inexplicable things. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- The crystal sphere has a fracture in it that seems to bleed darkness.
- A seashell painted in black and pink has the sound of screaming faintly emanating from it.
- The paintbrushes in this satchel all have names written on them.
- A collection of small withered heads is tied together by remnants of stringy hair.
- The knife in this satchel gleams in an unsettling way, but you can’t figure out why it’s unsettling.
- The iron cube in this bag looks normal, but seeing it from the side of your eyes makes it take on angles that twist your mind briefly.
- A simple bronze ring sends out sparks every few seconds.
- The clay jar in this bag has thematic decorations of death and disease upon it.
- You never knew glitter came in that many hues. And now it’s all over your fingers. And seems to have taken on life — is it forming into a humanoid shape?
- The pastels in this bag seem to erase whatever they’re used upon in favor of whatever the user draws.
- A gnarled pipe smells strongly of cinnamon and fish, disturbing your digestion. Its bowl has constellations etched around it.
- A clockwork kitten mewls at you from within the satchel.