The entertaining wizard might leave you with some lasting impressions—and perhaps even some strange little items. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- The flower she pulled from out of nowhere turns into a crystal flower, which she then gives to you.
- The colorful lights he throws into the air come back down in the form of a blizzard of soap bubbles. One of them is a glass sphere that settles into your waiting hand and contains a pixie with a message for you.
- The voices that this wizard throws are the voices of all those you’ve killed. The finale of this performance contains a doll that floats toward you and that looks remarkably like you.
- The wizard passes by you and pulls a small bag that smells of pungent herbs out of the air. “Oh, this must belong to you,” she says. “You’ll need its effects soon.”
- Bits of parchment and scrolls fly around in a whirlwind controlled by the wizard. Each person present has one stuck to his or her forehead by the time the whirlwind disperses. On it is a fortune.
- By the time this performance ends, one of you is wearing a wig made from the mane of a unicorn.
- The cloud of rose-scented pink smoke that the rather inept wizard summoned at one point follows you around for days.
- A minor error in the wizard’s act created a glitterbomb. Everyone sparkles.
- The spikes that the wizard formed in your hair as a part of the show aren’t going away as promised.
- It was a great act until everyone’s skin turned purple.
- The treant that the wizard summoned as part of her act refuses to go back home because “the Queen of the Hornets is being recalcitrant.” Apparently that wizard didn’t care for illusions and wanted the real thing.
- The “magic hat” that the wizard used is following you around now. It shows up in each location you visit.