Hey, we’ve all been there: you wrote pages and pages of brilliant adventure plots, monsters, NPCs, and treasure, and the party just walked… right… by. Now what do you do?
The answer: Get Prepared!
Prepared! offers quick solutions to keep the game moving and your players entertained while you figure out your next move. Here are mini-adventures for every environment, from lofty mountain peaks to the ruins of a haunted village, and a seat at the bar in the Most Dangerous Tavern in the World.
Prepared! brings you:
- An alien factory where victims are drained of their essence and transformed into ethereal horrors
- An abandoned alchemical lab where one inhuman assistant got left behind
- The sky literally falling, right in front of the adventurers
- Goblins who’ve built a most unusual “fortress” in a roadside ditch
- A mysterious stone terrace rising up out of the snow, with an ancient machine glinting from the topmost level.
- … and much more!
With Prepared!, designer Jon Sawatsky has created dozens of system-neutral fantasy scenarios for stuck GMs, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill. Never be caught without a plot again!