Summer’s here, and you know what that means! Flee indoors and play games until the fiery sky-ball no longer burns our skin with its cruel flames.
Seriously though, there’s enough great stuff in Kobold Quarterly #22 to keep you occupied all summer. Get it in print + PDF or PDF only and you’ll enjoy articles for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, 4th Edition D&D and AGE System. But wait, there’s more: we also have articles for Castles & Crusades and 13th Age! Old school, new school, and everything in between — this issue’s got it.
- The archdevil Barbatos, gatekeeper of Golarion’s Hells by Paizo’s Wes Schneider
- Dragonkin servitors of Midgard’s Mharoti Empire for D&D
- Four monsters from Journeys to the West for C&C
- 13th Age’s Escalation Die mechanic with conversion rules for other RPGs by Rob Heinsoo
- AGE System rules for black powder weapons
- An interview with Pathfinder RPG lead designer Jason Bulmahn
Here’s the full table of contents for this issue:
- An awesome dragon-rider cover by Craig J. Spearing
- Barbatos: ￼Gatekeeper of Golarion’s Hells by Wes Schneider – Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Dragonkin by Brian A Liberge – 4th edition D&D
- Monsters of Morphoi by Christina Stiles with Ben McFarland – Castles & Crusades
- Blood Brothers: Rogue Archetype by David Schwartz – Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Elven Archer Magic by Charles Lee Carrier and Nicholas Milasich – Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Weapons for a new AGE by Rodrigo García Carmona – AGE System
- Dwarven Magical Rings by John E. Ling. Jr. – Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Pathfinder Society Guide to Varisia by Alex Greenshields
- Hold ‘Em for Questioning: Interrogation by Jeff Ibach – Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and 4th edition D&D
- The Escalation Die by Rob Heinsoo
- The Scaled Steamhall by Will Doyle – 4th edition D&D
- Game Theories: The GM Influence on Character by Monte Cook
- Howling Tower: Total Party Kill or Total Buzz Kill? by Steve Winter
- Interview with Jason Bulmahn by Jeremy L. C. Jones
- Ask the Kobold by Skip Williams
- Free City of Zobeck: The Void of Veles by Wolfgang Baur
- d20 Monkey by Brian Patterson
- 10’x 10′ Toon by Stan!
1 thought on “Kobold Quarterly #22 Now Available”
What’s this you say? Castles and Crusades content in Kobold Quarterly? Well, color me thrilled. I’ll be buying my first issue…..right……now!