New Year’s Dragon Eve is here! And as the Creature Codex is heading into the final stretch, it’s a good time to consider the road ahead. So I resolve to be a better, smarter, more entertaining and more often in-character adventurer. I will resolve to…
- Buy healing potions before a party member starts making death saves
- Try to keep my friends out of the 20-foot-radius fireball when casting
- Not fall asleep on watch in the mana-blasted wastelands
- Not pull every lever
- Curtail my dice-buying (nah, just kidding—you can never have too many dice!)
- Never, ever follow a captured kobold’s “shortcut” through the dungeon
- Tip generously at the tavern
- When reading from rotting tomes bound in human skin, read silently
- Maybe just don’t read from rotting tomes bound in human skin
- Look both ways before running headlong into a horde of goblins while screaming dwarf battle chants
- Always be hilarious!
So those are some of ours. What is your RPG Resolution for 2018?