We ran an adventure back in Dungeon that had a scene with a lot of shocker lizards running amok in a wizard’s lab, and I just got seized with the urge to draw a bunch of them. I suspect that this little shocker lizard has some sort of unpleasant potion miscibility going on for drinking too many potions at once. [More…]
Shocker Lizard Sez “Game Responsibly…. ::BELCH::”
Me drawing weird little creatures on sticky notes actually happens semi-regularly, and the things tend to get posted all over the Paizo offices. A quick glance around shows
– a pleased-looking whale smoking a cigarette the size of a tree through his blowhole,
– a bemused yak-folk (likely bemused at the fact that he’s a yak-folk),
– a donkey rat begging for cheese,
– a velociraptor wearing eyeglasses,
– a kobold holding up a stalk of corn, and
– an enormous alligator sticking head up out of (where else?) the central keep of Fort Alligator.
Some days, not a lot of work gets done at Paizo, is apparently what I’m saying.
Love shocker lizards and/or booze and/or potion miscibility? Kobolds wanna hear about it in the KQ Forum!