Sometimes adventurers end up in places where bakers provide yummy goodness in the form of pies. But what ARE those pies? You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- This hearty meat pie seems to have some form of tentacle beastie in it, too. You see a tentacle reach up through the crust.
- You’re not entirely sure who’d want a pie full of bees. Unless it was meant as a practical joke!
- The scent of citrus greets your nose, though upon a closer look, you see pairs of eyes blinking in the substance under the meringue.
- The bones sticking up through the crust of this pie indicate that perhaps you shouldn’t eat this one.
- A crown on top of the pie holds a note: “The one who finds the crown in the pie rules for a day.”
- All that’s left of this pie is a gooey mess. A tiny fey creature is making shooing motions at you, crumbs all over her face.
- This otherwise gorgeous cherry pie has what seem to be cat paw prints in the middle of the pie crust.
- The pie smells like…everything you could ever want to eat. How could that be?
- This uncooked pie has a centipede crawling from a slit in the top crust.
- Something inside this apple pie is chiming every few seconds.
- The pie fades out, then fades back in, with one piece gone. It does that again a minute later. One more piece is missing.
- Cutting into this pie causes a lot of glitter to cascade downward, and you hear a voice crying out, “PIE THIEF!!!!”
1 thought on “Collection of Curiosities: The Pie”
But do the orcs run some sort of bakery?