The work of a graverobber can lead to interesting, though gruesomely gained, discoveries. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- A collection of rings of all sorts, though one ring is still stuck on a severed finger and will not come off.
- The amulet has a blinking eyeball within it.
- A crown formed from tinfoil and gold leaf is crumpled in the satchel.
- Three vials of oil are in the satchel. One smells of cinnamon, one of peppermint, and one of mold.
- Someone did a sweep of cheap trinkets, though each of them shimmers and glows in the dark.
- A golden tankard holds within it some amber liquid. How the liquid does not spill out is probably due to magic. Right?
- A collection of shells decorated with gemstones fills this satchel.
- A severed head has glitter smeared all over it. The teeth within the head are gemstones shaped into tooth form.
- Holy symbols of every deity known fill this satchel. Among them are some symbols that are not familiar. One of them catches fire when touched.
- A porcelain doll with fine clothes is in the bag. When exposed to light, it blinks and ask, “Are you my mommy?”
- A tiny humanoid squawks when the bag opens. It starts mimicking things, but not speaking. You think it’s a tiny human, but since it won’t talk, and it only makes motions with its hands and body, you aren’t really sure.
- Whatever greenery the graverobber felt was worth taking along snags your hand, and thorns pierce your skin. Getting it off is quite a task, and it seems to grow larger with each second it adheres to your skin — and has a taste of your blood.