The one called the Earthbinder often touches something inside her pouch when working her magic. But she has vanished, leaving only her pouch. What’s inside? You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- Sand that changes color as you watch.
- A small gray pebble. It squeaks out, “Please don’t throw me! You’ll break the world!”
- A tiny brass bell hanging from an earring hoop.
- A little bundle of warm fur that resembles a kitten combined with a hedgehog.
- The last thing you lost.
- A ball of white wax that has tiny slivers of stone stuck into it. Each stone is a different color.
- Tea leaves. And there seems to be an unending supply of them.
- Something flutters against your fingers. A single purple and orange butterfly drifts out of the pouch. Then a blue and green butterfly comes out. And then another of different hues…and another…
- A small tin with a bright blue balm within it. The balm smells of peppermint and honey. (If used, the area of skin touched turns bright blue for 1d4 days and tingles slightly for that time.)
- Reaching into the bag feels like you’re sticking your hand into a place so cold or so hot that you are not sure you can feel your hand anymore after the immediate cold/hot pain response.
- A bracelet formed from strands of coarse hair has a line of round wooden beads upon it. Each bead is from a different type of tree.
- It feels gooey inside the pouch, but none of the goo comes out.