As adventurers wander through the noisy bazaar, one dealer in particular might attract their attention due to some unusual wares he or she is showing off. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- A coinpurse crafted from shimmering bronze-hued fabric that features humanoid teeth as part of its clasping mechanism. The incisors seem particularly pronounced.
- A ring that has a teacup perched on top. There seems to be a drop of some liquid in the teacup at all times.
- The sticks of incense smell like various foods—for the first minute. After that, they smell like sewage.
- Clear lollipops contain a variety of unusual insects and small creatures within them.
- The lip balms that this vendor sells are filled with glitter and smell of pickles.
- The kabobs that this merchant is selling have unicorn meat as one of the ingredients.
- The merchant is selling a wide range of improbable creatures that are supposedly in some sort of magical stasis effect. Cats with bat wings. Tiny whales with curved horns. So many more that are just wrong.
- The flavors of “ice treats” that this merchant sells are questionable at best: fish, “silver,” corn, and grasshopper are just a few.
- The bronze tankard has feet. They move. You’re not sure how many feet because every time you think to pick up the tankard, it shifts out of reach.
- This vendor sells a wide variety of tails that you can attach to yourself. They move of their own accord.
- Crafted only from the skin of rats, the shoes that this merchant sells consist of a wide range of bright colors. Some of them make your eyes hurt.
- Each of the vials that this purveyor of all things glowing sells has a different hue and hangs from a leather cord. The vendor insists that the substance within the vials will glow for a lifetime! (Odd, though, how others who have purchased this item feel so drained after wearing it.)