The entertaining wizard might leave you with some lasting impressions—and perhaps even some strange little items. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- A rather large and dead spider that looks as if someone tried to make a wig out of it.
- Love notes from twenty different people.
- A sheaf of parchment that contains entirely too many limericks.
- Four flowers, three vials of scent, and two shades of lip balm.
- A prayer book that includes prayers for all the known religions.
- A tin containing mints.
- A cute little bundle of black fur with big pink eyes that purrs almost like a cat. It has no legs, though.
- A pouch with coins from every nation within it.
- Enough glitter to glam up an entire tavern.
- A novel in progress: “The Cantankerous Creeps of Callowhail.”
- A glass globe that has a winged being dancing on the head of a pin within it.
- A pouch with five vials marked with the words “Fire,” “Wind,” “Water,” “Earth,” and “Spirit.”