Give Your Traps Real Teeth (and Spikes, and Deadfalls . . .)!
Whether you are a novice DM hunting for inspiration, or a veteran gamemaster working to round out the deepest level of your dungeon, Trapmaster has what you’re looking for (if you make that Perception check, of course). From spike-lined pits to knockout gas, every kind of trap is represented, complete with diagrams for clarity.
This 30-page booklet includes:
- 26 fully fleshed-out traps, both magical and mundane
- A complete description of each, including triggers, effects, and countermeasures
- Suitability for a range of character levels
- Detailed diagrams illustrating form and function
- Traps that go beyond the dungeon, including everyday objects and locations
- Advice and suggestions for creating your own traps
Become a Trapmaster and keep your players on their toes!