MONSTERS ON THE PROWL!
- Savage beasts mauling a mountaintop temple.
- A river tomb of lurking horrors.
- A shrine infested with hungry undead.
Inside, you’ll find these adventures and 11 more! Created for the 5th Edition of the world’s first roleplaying game, these 14 standalone, single-map adventures each feature new monsters from Kobold Press’s Tome of Beasts II.
Use these adventures as side missions alongside your ongoing campaign, or to fuel one or more standalone sessions. With adventures suitable for heroes of level 1–15, there are enough challenges—and mayhem—for everyone!
Stage your 5th Edition fights in unforgettable one-shot adventures including:
- To Track a Thief, Level 1
- The Forsaken Fort, Level 3
- The Twisted Wreath, Level 3
- Shrine of the Hungry Dead, Level 4
- Tragedy at Thyrdun Outpost, Level 4
- Caverns of the Crystalline Monolith, Level 5
- Fight for Horseshoe Rock Oasis, Level 5
- The River Tomb, Level 6
- House of the Worm God, Level 7
- Terror at the Mountain Lotus Temple, Level 8
- Tunnels Beneath Skulltop Tor, Level 9
- Crucible of Golems, Level 10
- Fire and Fury, Level 13
- Towers of the Three Regents, Level 15
Also Available: To expand your battlefield further, pick up high-resolution TOB2 Lairs Map Pack with two PDF files for each lair (a DM’s Version of each map is already included in the TOB2 Lairs PDF). Each digital battle map comes with and without a grid, so you can use it with a home projector or a virtual tabletop (VTT) such as Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds!