Desert Spirits, Grasslands Hunters, Jungle Horrors!
The Southlands Bestiary brings 90+ new monsters of the hotter climes to Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Want to run a campaign in the deserts, jungles or savannas? This 120-page tome of monsters will make sure your players will have hair-raising encounters like none they’ve experienced before.
This 120-page, full-color book of monsters has:
- Swamp adders, sphinxes, scorpion swarms and skinbats!
- Demon lords and their minions, devils and their cohorts and heralds!
- Dinosaurs and dragons!
- Possessed pillars and prismatic beetles!
- Genies, gremlins and golems!
- Killer cactids and clockwork tomb guardians!
…and so much more, plus an introduction by Jeff Grubb, designer of the classic Al-Qadim setting. Use these strange and deadly foes in the Midgard Campaign Setting, or in any campaign of high adventure beneath the pitiless sun.
Draw your scimitar, ready your spear, and call upon whatever gods you choose, mortals: the monsters of the Southlands are here!
There are no reviews yet.