Less Can Be So Much More in Tabletop RPGs!
To play the world’s most popular RPG one-on-one, all you need is another person and a free block of time. And the one-on-one play style is an absolutely an amazing way to introduce a partner, friend, or family member to the game! Written by one-on-one designers and veterans Beth Ball and Jonathan Ball, this guide provides you with the tips and techniques derived from years of experience to maximize your one-on-one game:
- Quick preparation and in-game tips,
- Making PC adjustments and useful rules variants,
- Using GM PCs effectively in one-on-one play,
- How to scale combat,
- Creating a campaign arc around the player,
- Running one-on-one within a group game,
- How to adapt published adventures to one-on-one games,
- And much more!
At a full 21 pages, Playing One-on-One brings you everything you need to run a truly amazing game—in totally optimized one-on-one style!
There are no reviews yet.