Monsters of Sin epitomize the very worst of our naturesand they prey on others weaknesses. This sixth book in the Monsters of Sin series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Sloth, the willingness to let things get worse because improving them would take too much effort and discomfort. This sin can turn the most dynamic of adventurers into former heroes.
- The Flab Giant, a race slowly letting itself go to waste.
- The Scrap Drake: something more than a worm but less than a dragon.
- A creature that visits a cruel punishment on the active, the Slow Storm.
- The Embodiment of Sloth itself, immobile enticement to comfortable lethargy.
- Detail on Sloth within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
- Rules for incorporating Sloth into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether youre running a Campaign of Sin, or simply want to slow the pace of a fast-action campaign, Monsters of Sin: Sloth demonstrates that sometimes inaction can be as dangerous as the most daring of actions.
Pick up your copy today!