Make your Icon Rolls—and Hope for Sixes!
The Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Roleplaying Game Compatible Edition is sending 100 weird, warped and unpredictable new monsters your way. ASH LAW has redesigned the greatest monsters from Kobold Quarterly magazine and Open Design’s award-winning adventures and sourcebooks for use in your 13th Age game.
You’ll also get:
- Adventure hooks for each monster and lists of things you’re likely to find on them
- 9 new player character races including ghouls, gearforged, kobolds and ravenfolk
- All-new Midgard icons by Wade Rockett
Get ready to face deadly foes from every corner of Midgard: the alleys of Zobeck, the empire of the ghouls, the courts of the shadow fey and the magic-blasted Wasted West. The Midgard Bestiary is full of exciting new creatures and NPCs including:
- Steam golems, ice maidens and fellforged warriors
- Dwarf mercenaries, marauders and berserkers
- Elf spellblades, mages and theurges
- Wizards, warmages and alchemists
- Iron ghouls, imperial ghasts and spectral wolves
- 13 icons including the all-new Master of Demon Mountain, Illuminated Brotherhood, and the Beloved Imperatrix of the elves, Regia Moonthorn Kalthania-Reln van Dornig
Use these monsters in the Midgard Campaign Setting, or bring them into the fantasy campaign world of your choice. Get the Midgard Bestiary today, and unleash the dire weasels!
There are no reviews yet.