Forty-Fingered Nakresh Has a Hand in Every Pocket!
Forty-Fingered Nakresh is the simian demon‑god of wizards and thieves. His eight hands grasp all there is to take and hold tight. It is said he reserves his lowest left hand for the boldest and most daring of his thefts. And his cult—a pentarchical assemblage of the region’s most infamous scoundrels and their followers—revere their god by emulating this behavior. These five crime lords plot the most spectacular thefts in order to appease their deity and outdo the other members of their organization.
The 19-page Hand of Nakresh PDF includes:
- Cult leaders, organization, and goals with full stats for the five great rival leaders of the cult
- Cult plans and adventure hooks for levels 1 to 12
- Specific and generic cultists with stats, including tengu bravos and roachling lieutenants
- Magic items such as the Monkey’s Paw of Fortune
- A cult vehicle that has to be seen to be believed—the clockwork siege crab!
Expand your campaign with thievery and skullduggery, with the Hand of Nakresh!
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE 5TH EDITION OF THE WORLD’S FIRST ROLEPLAYING GAME!
To get more out of your Hand of Nakresh experience, check out the Southlands Worldbook!