Directly from the pages of the Midgard Worldbook for 5th Edition, these Encounter Tables for Midgard and the Planes provide more than 160 encounter ideas in all, with ideas covering the length and breadth of Midgard—as well as fey lands, the Shadow Realm, and the planes beyond!
At a full 12 pages, the Encounter Tables for Midgard and the Planes brings you 8 unique, regionally distinctive options for encounter ideas in each one of the following locales:
- The Crossroads
- Realms of Dornig & Arbonesse
- The Margreve Forest
- The Blood Kingdom of Morgau & Krakova
- The Northlands
- The Southlands
- The Dragon Empire
- The Seven Cities
- Bemmea, Barsalla, and the Wastes
- The Rothenian Plain
- Haunted Lands & Jungles of Carnessa
- Mharoti Highlands and Ishadian Lowlands
- Middle Sea & Ruby Desperate
- Nieder Strait
- Parthia & Beldestan
- The Shadow Roads
- Summerlands of Silendora
- Western Seas
- The Underworld
- Yggdrasil, the World Tree
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE 5TH EDITION OF THE WORLD’S FIRST ROLEPLAYING GAME!
To get more out of your trip to the Midgard experience, check out the Midgard Worldbook for 5th Edition!