The reviews are in! Praise for Deep Magic Vols. 1 & 2:
“An outstanding expansion of the already exceptional Deep Magic Volume 1…What I find phenomenal about this book is that in addition to enriching the game with a vast array of spells it provides a framework to make magic narratively interesting, meaningful and fun to experiment with. Definitelly a great book to use for any style of game featuring magic and spellcasters!“
“Amazing book, can’t wait for the third one!“
“The new Deep Magic Vol. 2 is great!…Vol 2 has the new class: The Witch! My players play-tested it and they fell in love with it!…This puts even more control of characters in the hands of players and lets THEM tell their story!…Look out BBEG’s , the PC’s are learning some NEW tricks!“
“Love all the tools, spells, and the new class theurge. Theurge is so full of a kind of flavor that some of my players are looking for when struggling to play cleric.“
Deep Magic 1:
Unlimited Power Remastered!
No matter how you slice it, magic is at the heart of fantasy—and nothing makes that more real than a massive tome of spells. Deep Magic collects, updates, tweaks, and expands on years of magic from Kobold Press with more than 600 new and revised spells and other options:
- Introducing the Theurge base class, blending the arcane and the divine in one caster!
- 16 divine domains, such as Beer, Frost, Justice, Moon, and Time.
- 11 arcane traditions, such as the Elementalist and the Timekeeper.
- 4 sorcerous origins, including the Farseer and Serophage.
- 3 otherworldly patrons, 3 druid circles, 3 ranger and martial archetypes, 2 bard colleges, and 2 sacred oaths
- Plus, expanded rules for familiars and much more!
This tome is not just for wizards, warlocks, and sorcerers. Deep Magic also expands the horizons of what’s possible for bards, clerics, druids, and even rangers and paladins. It offers something new for every spellcasting class. Plus it includes the brand new theurge class!
With these new spells and options, your characters (or villains) can become masters of chaos magic, frost magic, or illumination magic. Seek out hidden colleges and academies of lost lore. And learn new runes, hieroglyphs, and cantrips to break down the walls of reality—or maybe just bend them a little. Deep Magic contains nothing but magic from start to finish!
Deep Magic 2:
Master 400 New Spells for Fifth Edition!
Deep Magic: Volume 2 is a sequel to the spell-filled Deep Magic: Volume 1 and further expands on that first volume. Volume 2 features over 400 new spells as well as:
- The Witch base class.
- 19 new subclasses.
- 3 new backgrounds.
- 14 styles of spellcasting.
- 15 magical grimoires.
- 3 new downtime activities.
- 10 spellcasting NPCs to help or hinder characters.
- Over a dozen tables, from descriptions of magical effects to reverse summoning quests, to the odd effects from drinking an old or badly brewed potion!
- 16 adventure site location descriptions and encounter hooks to go along with the 24 Kobold Press Arcane Map Tiles.
Whether you’re a Game Master or player, Deep Magic Volume 2 has something magical in store for you!