Bite Me! Wereblooded Shows You Where the Were Is
Bite Me! Wereblooded presents the scions of natural lycanthropes and humanoids, designed by Ennie-award winning author, Ben McFarland. Although they lack their parent’s lycanthropic gifts, wereblooded share a animalistic heritage while appearing mostly — but not quite — like their unchanging humanoid parent.
Truly windows to the soul, the eyes of a wereblooded reveal their bestial nature, though this subtle difference means many still manage to live hidden in larger communities or on the fringes of society. Denied this luxury, monstrous wereblooded bear the animal head of their lycanthropic parent’s animal form.
A new race for your Pathfinder RPG campaign, wereblooded offer players and GMs a choice between a humanoid and a monstrous humanoid version.
Within the pages of Bite Me! Wereblooded you’ll find:
- A look at Wereblooded society, relations with other encountered races, their alignment and religion, reasons for adventuring, and possible names for male or female characters.
- Three potential clans for Wereblooded of different stock: the cat-like felis, the wolfish lupis, and the bear-inspired ursus. Additionally, alternate racial traits, subtypes and geographical distinctions allow for further customizing of Wereblooded characters.
- Race-specific favored class options mean characters may select alternative rewards when gaining new levels besides a simple hit point or a skill point.
- For characters looking to temporarily take on a lycanthrope’s hybrid body, the incantation of Claim the Ravenous Hunter’s Form provides a skill-based magic anyone can learn!
- A pair of sample characters in both humanoid and monstrous humanoid versions, letting GMs scale the initial introduction of Wereblooded to their games as they see fit.
Don’t wait, take the chance and get your wild on today buy purchasing Bite Me! Wereblooded!