Open a Chamber of Hidden Lore!
DARKLY FANTASTIC MATERIAL FOR THE WORLD’S FIRST RPG
Within these dusty pages, uncover the secrets of the world—indeed, of the branches of the multiverse! Collected here are entire lost volumes of esoteric truths. Only for you, the Warlock Grimoire 2!
Dark revelations and wondrous testimonials of dark fantasy monsters and magic, locales and lore of Midgard:
- Details on the indefatigable halflings: the winterfolk, riverfolk, and courtfolk
- Explosive realities of dwarven firearms and airships
- Hidden vaults filled with treasure and danger
- Potent magics and professions from the trenches of wartime
- Magic-slinging NPCs to fill any role, ready to go
- An epidemic of automata and a proliferation of clockwork druids
- Ancient and mysterious vril-powered artifacts
- Gothic horrors of the Blood Kingdom, vampires and more
- Boss monsters to capstone any adventure
- Even a tour of the Eleven Hells and the infernal crossroads town of Smoke
- Plus 10 subclasses, 7 backgrounds, 9 feats, 29 complete NPCs, 2 diseases, 24 spells & invocations, 96 magic items & equipment, 42 monsters, and much more!
The Warlock Grimoire 2 presents the content from issues 10–19 of the Warlock zine and includes an entire issue’s worth of new, never-before-seen lore and game elements, including both the mysteriously desolated Southlands city of Iram and the secrets of Grandmother herself, Baba Yaga.
Uncover the truths of dark fantasy for the Midgard campaign setting—or for the worlds of your own creation!