5th Edition Adventures in the Deep, Dark Woods!
TALES OF THE OLD MARGREVE takes your 5th Edition game deep into the ancient, magical forest, with new spells, monsters, magic items, and wondrous locations, a monster appendix, and twelve adventures for heroes level 1-10—over 200 pages of adventures and forest secrets!
- Hollow by Richard Pett
- The Honey Queen by Jonathan McAnulty
- The Vengeful Heart by Matt Corley
- Challenge of the Fang by Dan Voyce
- The Griffon Hatchling Heist by Michael Furlanetto
- Gall of the Spider Crone by Tim Connor
- Blood and Thorns by Dan Voyce
- Grandmother’s Fire by Ben McFarland
- The Vengeful Dragon by Steve Robert with Wolfgang Baur
- The Fingers of Derende, The Tongue of Derende, and The Heart of Derende by Jon Sawatsky
Sharpen your blade and hoist your pack—it’s time to head into the forest!
Keith Ramsey –
Sorry to say it, but while the adventure is pretty good. The map set for Roll20 is lacking. For numerous encounters there are no maps. Currently in the “Challenge of the Fang” and there are no maps provided at all. Having to make up maps as we go along.
Head Kobold –
Thanks for your review! Kobold Press does not sell a Roll20 license here, though. So if you want to see changes based on your feedback, you would need to review it over there, where the map set is filled out for just that purpose.