So, your players went off on a tangent—AGAIN?
A Dozen 5th Edition One-Shot Adventures for Levels 1 to 11
Never fear—Prepared 2 offers you 12 quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Here are short, one-shot adventures in full color for every environment, including:
- A goblin machine of war rampaging through the city
- Breaches in the ice opening the door to madness from the stars
- A blight of oozes across the land and a mysterious crypt at its center
- A long-forgotten boring machine and its crazed automaton pilots
- A walker, one of the leviathans of the wasteland, is being steered by the darakhul to intercept a city
- A sinister cult comes a calling during a ship cruise
- A play in the feylands goes terribly wrong
- A dragon’s lair by the sea
- …and much more, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill
With Prepared 2, designer Jon Sawatsky has created fantastic and highly playable 5th Edition fantasy scenarios ready to use in any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels. Never be caught without a plot again!
NOTE: The Prepared 2 Player Maps Standalone PDF includes separate player maps without numbers or labels.