So, your players went off on a tangent—AGAIN?
A Dozen 5th Edition One-Shot Adventures for Levels 1 to 11
Never fear—Prepared 2 offers you 12 quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Here are short, one-shot adventures for every environment, including:
- A goblin machine of war rampaging through the city
- Breaches in the ice opening the door to madness from the stars
- A blight of oozes across the land and a mysterious crypt at its center
- A long-forgotten boring machine and its crazed automaton pilots
- A walker, one of the leviathans of the wasteland, is being steered by the darakhul to intercept a city
- A sinister cult comes a calling during a ship cruise
- A play in the feylands goes terribly wrong
- A dragon’s lair by the sea
- …and much more, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill
This PDF includes player maps without numbers or labels.
With Prepared 2, designer Jon Sawatsky has created fantastic and highly playable 5th Edition fantasy scenarios ready to use in any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels. Never be caught without a plot again!
This Kobold Press conversion for FoundryVTT includes (Prepared 2 for 5th Edition)
A Complete Campaign spans 20 beautiful, high-resolution, and originally designed maps optimized for web delivery.
Ready to Play: Choose which Prepared2 adventure you want to import into your existing campaign or a new world with a click of a button using the custom importer found in the compendium directory. A single click of a button can also install all 12 adventures.
Pre-Walled and Lit Scenes: All maps feature walls, windows, doors, and lighting (where needed) that let your players explore without seeing anything they shouldn’t.
Area-By-Area Detail: Journal entries are available for every area on the map with a click, including links to other relevant areas, nearby creatures, and all the treasures your players can loot.
Beautiful Journals: All journals are complete and styled as they are in the printed book for easy reference back and forth.
Play Immediately: All “Tome of Beasts” creatures in each adventure include beautiful tokens and fully built-out stat blocks. Each token, along with its beautiful artwork, is placed on the map where and how you’d expect them.
Requirements: A licensed version of Foundry Virtual Tabletop and the DND5e – Fifth Edition System game system installed on the Foundry application is required.
Foundry Conversion: Clayton Thomson
Music: “Terminus” by Scott Buckley