Midgard’s Most Renowned Legends Come to Life!
Bring dramatic history and wondrous myths to your game table: the legends of heroes, villains, monsters, and magic that define Midgard’s most prominent regions. From the cold foothills of the Riphean Mountains to the burning lands of the Mharoti Empire to the brutal, wind-swept terrain of the Rothenian Steppes, these are the tales that have molded this world into a place of unrivaled wonder and mystery.
Included are a host of legendary monsters, class archetypes, magic items, and artifacts, as well as:
- 23 Legendary Heroes, Villains, and Monsters suitable for any campaign.
- Five new spells straight from the spellbooks of the Black Sorceress of Crossroads and Aberus, first mage-lord of House Stross.
- Items of unbelievable power, including an intelligent crown that can impose its wicked will onto wearers.
- A new haunt that gives those living nearby impossible strengthand instills in them an unrivaled bloodlust.
- Complete stats for six incredible monsters and mythical figures, including Mharot, the hot-blooded dragon that forged an empire; Glatisant, the Questing Beast; and Jolinar, the unluckiest lucky man in Midgard.
- The heinous details of Blood Mother Margase, the mighty blood druid whose plans include godhoodand domination over all of Midgard!
These are the Midgardians’ most beloved tales, and they are a rich source for adventure hooks, character backgrounds, allies and foes. Use them with the Midgard Campaign Setting, or bring any of these legendary figures and magic items to your own world!
Review by Endzeitgeist
“We need more books like this, books with a heart that put the wonder, the amazement, the tragedy and triumphs in the center and provide the readers not only with great rules, but with ideas and concepts that resonate beyond the gaming table.
“Even if you don’t use Midgard, I wager that scavenging the legends should enrich your game vastly, as it is my firm opinion that no one can read this book without drawing some kind of inspiration from it. A stellar offering and one of a kind of which we require more – I hope to one day see a sequel and other campaign setting should take heed here: this is how you add life and virility to your reader’s imagination…. My final verdict will unsurprisingly clock in at 5 stars + seal of approval.”