Nomad and Raiders!
Hill giants don’t make world-dominating plans, but that makes them no less terrifying to their victims. Concerned mainly with finding food and shelter, these giants quickly consume all the game in their territory and start wandering into human settlements looking for easy prey—or enter service as shock troops for dragons and other, cleverer giants.
Larger Than Life: Hill Giants is a new 13-page PDF from RPG Superstar Mike Welham with plenty of material for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GMs who want to bring giants into their game, including:
• 16 new racial feats including Force Submission, Knockdown Strike, and Lift and Smash.
• New hill giant gear including dung boulder, flexhide and liquid bravado
• New spells, weapon special ability and magic items
• Hill giant adventure seeds and a CR 11 NPC, the mastodon-riding Hirga Treesmasher
• An extensive overview of hill giant society, customs, religion and relations with other races
Give your players a titanic new challenge with Larger Than Life: Hill Giants today!