Four Issues For the Price of Three
Catch up on your back issues with the Kobold Quarterly Year 4 Bundle! (And while youre at it, pick up Years 1 through 3, too.)
Its astonishing how much you get with the KQ bundles. Year four brought the magazine new polish and sharper art and writing, including
- Sex and Romance in RPGs
- Ecologies of the Shoggoth, Giant Ant, the Gearforged, and Tengus
- A New Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Base Class: the Arquebusier of Alkenstar
- Cultist Classes, Gambler’s Magic, and More for 4th Edition
- Three complete Mini-Adventure
- New Freeport Backgrounds for the Dragon Age RPG, by Chris Pramas!
- Exclusive and official Pathfinder content, including articles by Paizo staff
That’s a lot of goodies for your hard-earned cash, but of course the kobolds are always delivering more, including:
- Interviews with Rob Heinsoo, Margaret Weis, and Robin Laws
- Paladins, secret languages and aasimar PCs
- New mounted combat and potion miscibility rules for 4th Edition D&D
- New Druid variants, traps, magic, and weapons for Pathfinder RPG
- Harem Assassins feats and spells,
- Columns by Monte Cook, Wolfgang Baur, and others!
More than 300 pages of great Kobold gaming that’s small but fierce!
There are no reviews yet.