Get serious about your game design, with advice from professionals on all the major facets of design. This volume contains more than a dozen crucial essays to help you succeed in freelancing, playtest, and publication, including:
- The Art of the Pitch
- Challenging Players
- Freelance Discipline, AKA Talent Won’t Save You
- How to Run a Playtest with Real Results
- Design From the Bottom Up
- What Playtest Teaches You
- Mystery Adventures
- Creating Play Depth
- How NOT to Design a Magic Item
- Fortunate Accidents
- How to Make Your Design Matter
- How to Sell Designs and Influence Editors
This 96-page collection of essaysmany previously presented only to patrons of OPEN DESIGNis now available to the public for the first time. Improve your design and your odds of publication today!
There are no reviews yet.