A Homebrewer’s Guide to Fantasy Cities!
Campaign Builder: Cities & Towns provides a complete toolkit to create, expand, and enhance the cities and towns in your 5th Edition game, whether running an established setting or working with an original or homebrew setting. From guilds to temples, and from useful NPCs to wild tables of plots and rumors, this 256 page tome strengthens and expands your game’s world immediately.
Campaign Builder: Cities & Towns brings you everything you need:
- City character sheets to help build and track your settlements
- Guidance on all aspects of urban planning, from trade goods to architecture
- NPCs, rulers, guilds, and cults to populate your metropolis
- New character options to help urban heroes survive and thrive
- A bounty of tables, from menu generators to public events
Start building better cities today!
The Cities & Towns Map Folio provides 12 large, 24 by 36 inch, high-resolution, wet/dry-erase battle maps perfect for staging city and town encounters in your 5th Edition game:
- Temple districts and ruins
- City streets and alleys
- Canals and docks
- Sewers and cemeteries
- Plazas, arenas, and more!
Take the fight to the streets with ready-made maps!
There are no reviews yet.