Fight the Monster in its Den … If You Dare!
Book of Lairs brings you 24 great monster lairs for 5th Edition! Each of these exciting and unusual battlegrounds comes with a complete short adventure, including a hook, area hazards, tactics, and treasures. Stage your 5th-Edition fights in unforgettable locations, like:
- Alchemist’s Guildhall
- Necromancer’s Cistern
- Clockwork Tower
- Den of the Rotten Kings
- Lost Halls of Everforge
- A Pirate Cove
- Crypt of the Warlock
- Citadel of the Void Dragon
- A Dark Grove
- Lost Fane of the Serpents
- Branches of Yggdrasil
- Tomb of the Scorpion Prince
- Sky Stairs of Beldestan
- Imperial Ghoul Outpost
- Umbral Vampire Lair
- And 10 more!
Designed by some of the top names in the RPG industry, Book of Lairs is sure to add an aura of wonder and mystery to your game! Book of Lairs uses standard monsters as well as surprising new creatures from Tome of Beasts, and both monster books are required for maximum playability.
This conversion for Foundry VTT includes:
- A Campaign’s Worth of Adventures: 25 adventures that span 30 beautiful, high-resolution, and originally designed maps optimized for web delivery. Each map features walls, windows, doors, and lighting that let your players truly explore without seeing anything they shouldn’t.
- Play Instantly: All creatures are fully built out for you and placed in the map where and how you’d expect them, and they include beautiful custom artwork and tokens.
- Room-By-Room Detail: Descriptions for every area with a click, including links to other relevant areas, nearby creatures, and all the treasure your players can loot.
- Expand Your World: Make use of nearly 80 creatures from Tome of Beasts to create your own adventures or expand your world’s lore.
- Random Encounters: Tables you can click to roll on and then it’s just a drag-and-drop of those creatures to start combat!
- Spring the Trap: Macros let you click a single button to open a trap door and reveal vile scorpions or create a shimmering, shadowy force field.
Requirements: A licensed version of Foundry Virtual Tabletop and the DND5e – Fifth Edition System game system installed in Foundry.
What is included? A premium content registration key. See https://foundryvtt.com/article/premium-content/ for details.
Foundry Conversion: Matthew Haentschke, Matt Ryan, and Andrew Clayton