Today the brand new expanded edition of the Zobeck Gazetteer is out for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! This invaluable reference for the Free City includes material collected from dozens of sources as well as all-new content that you’ve never seen before.
Originally created by Wolfgang Baur for his own home D&D campaign and built out over years of adventures, sourcebooks, and Kobold Quarterly articles, Zobeck is an exotic and powerful trade city at the crossroads of the Midgard campaign setting. Stern griffon riders keep watch atop its towers, kobolds scuttle in the shadows, and long-forgotten sorcerous clockwork experiments stir to life in bricked-up cellars.
The new Zobeck Gazetteer includes:
- New Clockwork and Lust cleric domains for Pathfinder RPG
- A complete writeup of the city’s Arcane Collegium
- New details of the gods of Zobeck
- Gypsy magic, gear, and feats
- Dozens of revised and updated clockwork, star, and shadow spells
- All-new feats, relics, and magic items
- Plus a clockwork wizard school!
Illustrated with beautiful city maps by Sean Macdonald, the gazetteer format provides just enough detail to incorporate Zobeck into any fantasy campaign without being overwhelming.
Come to the city at the crossroads and try your luck! You can pick up a copy at the Kobold Store.