Here’s the latest issue of Kobold Quarterly, containing much great material for D&D, as well as an interview that is unfortunately all-too-timely: the last interview with Dave Arneson.
- Also of interest:
- Monte Cook joins the KQ contributing authors with a new column, Game Theories
- We take a look at the classic bat-demon, Camazotz
- Our first dual-stat article offers up the Maedar as a PC race
- A reader request for Kitsune is fulfilled
- The Kobold Ecologies series gets its own book, now available for preorder in print and PDF
- A top-down battlemat for this issue’s Map of Fantasy will be available in the KQ store shortly
Want to learn more about Kobold Quarterly 9? Listen to Atomic Array 021.