Deep Magic is here—a 376-page, full-color tome bound in the hide of an unknown planar being who materialized at Kobold World Headquarters, gave a piteous squawk, and died on the carpet.
It contains some of the strangest, most wondrous, and most powerful arcane and divine magic ever devised, ready for use in any Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign.
Deep Magic offers an astounding variety of new magic options by Jason Bulmahn, Wolfgang Baur, Ed Greenwood, Owen K.C. Stephens, Jim Groves, Amber E. Scott, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, and many others!
In this second printing, you’ll find:
- 733 arcane and divine spells, including elemental-tinged dragon magic, ley line magic, and spells for mythic heroes
- New spellbooks to easily introduce these spells into your game
- 31 new glyphs and runes, plus rules for creating a wide array of magical symbols
- 19 new sorcerer bloodlines, and 8 oracle mysteries
- 11 new incantations granting powerful magic options to non-casters
- More than a dozen new archetypes, with some ready-made examples to serve as quest-givers, villains, or rivals in your campaign
- All-new magical specialities, curses, and subschools, including rakshasa magic, chaos magic, and new forms of necromancy and ioun magic
- And much more!
New Magical Traditions
With these new spells and options, your characters (or your villains) can become masters of blood magic, clockwork magic, dragon magic, or shadow magic. Seek out hidden colleges and academies of lost lore. Learn new runes, glyphs, and incantations to crack open the walls of reality,or just bend them a bit.
Deep Magic is an essential volume for any spellcaster’s library. Use it wisely and well!