That dark crimson bag of holding might have a few interesting things in it upon player character acquisition. You can roll randomly for a result below, or use the handy number provided with each entry to figure out your result on a d12. You can also pick the one that works for the area in which your characters currently linger.
- A silver ribbon has these words embroidered upon it amid blue metallic flowers: Prissa the Mermaid.
- A tiny person tumbles out of the bag, then glares at you. The bag’s inhabitant seems like it wants to talk, but no sound reaches your ears.
- You bring out a gloppy transparent goo that is just cohesive enough to drip slowly. It looks like it has gold dust within it.
- A finger-sized crab grabs hold of your finger. It really hurts.
- Someone stuffed a half-eaten turkey leg in here. It’s still warm.
- You have hit the clothing jackpot! Shirt after silken shirt comes out of the bag. Each one is a different color and is well-tailored.
- What seemed like a bit of lint suddenly grows into the size of a human head, forms teeth, and starts trying to bite everything in sight.
- A goat’s eyeball, with optical nerve still attached, moves of its own accord and tries to hover away.
- You find five wooden wands. Each one bears runes that wriggle into and out of shape, making them hard to read.
- Even though the bottles of clear fluid are definitely not bacon or maple syrup, when uncorked, each one has these distinctive scents.
- A perfectly formed and extremely yummy-looking cupcake appears in your hand after you withdraw it from the bag. (This happens each time someone uses the bag, and a different type of cupcake shows up each time.)
- Nothing is in the bag, but now when you talk, and for five minutes after using the bag, your words form up into word balloons over your head (and your voice is silent).